Grogan Hesse & Uditsky, P.C. offers a range of estate and trust planning enabling individuals, couples, and business owners to plan for the future both by securing the welfare of minor children and protecting assets and wealth. The following are services that we offer.
- Traditional Estate Planning
- Services for Business Owners
- Dispute Resolution
- Services for the Elderly, Minors, and the Disabled
Traditional Estate Planning
- Prepare wills and trusts, both revocable and irrevocable
- Prepare prenuptial agreements
- Advise on disability planning, including the preparation of powers of attorney for healthcare and property
- Probate an estate both when decedent executed a will or when the estate assets are going to be distributed intestate
Services for Business Owners
Grogan Hesse & Uditsky, P.C. handles estate and tax planning matters involving closely-held business interests, family businesses, and commercial real estate holdings. We have broad experience developing succession planning, such as the following.
- Prepare buy/sell agreements
- Protect a family business in the event of a divorce or disability
- Develop and implement asset protection strategies
- Form family limited partnerships and other corporate entities
Services for the Elderly, Minors, and the Disabled
- Resolve estate controversies, trust controversies, and probate matters
Grogan Hesse & Uditsky, P.C. provides counsel to clients with elderly, minor, or disabled family members and other beneficiaries. Our lawyers identify and balance competing objectives of interested parties and make certain that clients achieve their goals, preserve their assets for the long-term, and ensure the present and future well-being of their loved ones. Our services include the following.
- Advise on elder law issues such as Medicaid benefits, spending down of assets, and formulating a plan for the care of elderly relatives
- Create supplemental needs trusts and payback trusts for disabled individuals
- Establish guardianships for minors and disabled adults and advise the guardians, personal representatives, and conservators regarding administration issues